2. How does it feel to be 6? Fun. Good.
3. Why? Because I get to do more things, like learn how to do the monkey bars and how to snorkel and swim better.
4. I think you will like being 6, don't you? Yes!
5. What do you think are the most important things you’ve learned in life so far? Discovering things about nature and learning how things like airplanes and robots work.
6. How do you think you’re different from a year ago? Bigger and I can do more hard things, like climbing trees.
7. What’s your favorite thing about having a birthday? Presents! And playing games! And cake! I love my Lego cake! You know what would be terrible? If you forgot to make me a Lego cake and accidentally made me a Barbie cake instead.
8. What are your nicknames? People can just call me any name that starts with an L. Like Lollipop, or Loop-de-Loop, or Luke Skywalker.
9. What do you think of your school? It's good, because it's fun. Miss F is nice, and I love PE and Art and Library. I want to live at school because it's so fun! Then I could creep around school at night--creep, creep, creep--and read books in the library and play on the playground and peek into the principal's office.
10. What do you like learning about? Science. Stuff like the five senses, and animals.
11. What's your favorite Bible story? Moses.
12. Who's your favorite person in the Bible? Jesus.
14. Tell me about our family.
15. What do you like about having brothers? They're fun. And I love them. And I want to hug them right now.
r favorite toy? Legos.
19. What is your favorite place to go? The beach. I love snorkeling. I love to go far out and look at all of the fishies and one time I saw a striped fish, and once I saw a polka-dotted fish. I think that's the rarest kind.
20. What do you love to do? Swim. Go to the zoo and ride the little train.
21. What's your favorite book? On the Moon.
22. What would be the best thing someone could give you? A pigeon. I love pigeons.
23. If you had a whole day to do anything you wanted, what would you do? Go to the beach and snorkel. And then I would climb up to the docks and jump onto a boat that is pulling out, and ride on it until it gets close to a beautiful beach, and then I would jump off and swim there. I love clear water and coral reefs and fish.
24. Do you think you’ll ever get married?
25. How old do you think you’ll be if you do get married?
26. What’s your favorite food?
27. Anything you’re scared of? I'm scared of dangerous stuff. Like what? Like fires and tornadoes and earthquakes.
30. Can you think of any questions I should have asked but didn’t?
Thanks for the interview, L!
You're welcome! Now it's your turn, Mom! What's your favorite animal?
Mmmm, probably an otter. For the other questions we have to wait for my birthday! See you here again next year when you turn 7.
Oh, okay! Bye!